What are you doing for Earth Day?
Join us, accept the Helping Ninjas Mission: Earth Day 2018 Challenge. Help us create awareness! Help our planet by doing something good for the Earth! Post your picture #WhatRUdoing4EarthDay and tag @helpingninjas Earth Day this year is Sunday, April 24h 2018.
Helping Ninja Earth Day Challenge:
Post your picture on social media or Submit to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post on our website to share! #whatRUdoing4EarthDay #helpingninjas and tag us @helpingninjas to be spotlighted on our Instagram & Facebook
Like picking up trash, planting a tree, or flowers! Or even making a poster showing ways or telling about things you can do to help our planet Earth!
We are currently looking for student Earth Day Blog Submissions.
Earth Day Blog Posts Ideas:
- What does Earth Day mean to you?
- Submit one idea that someone could do at home for Earth Day. (Typed, Hand Written, original artwork or pictures excepted)
- ( What is Compost? ) *Two types, compost without worms and compost with worms: vermicomposting: (Typed, Hand Written, original artwork or pictures excepted
- Make a list of items from your home that are compostable – perishable and non-perishable items.
- All students are asked to write one interesting fact (or more) related to helping our environment we will use this for an Earth Day Project. Students can choose from a variety of topics – such as plastic pollution, solutions to sustainable environment, endangered species, replenishing soil, importance of plants, reducing waste, pollution or conservation- all ideas are welcomed
- All students are encouraged to submit artwork related to nature and/or ways to help the Earth. Such as a flower, someone picking up trash, ocean pollution, coral reef, etc…or Earth.