Indianapolis Donations Not-For-Profit Agencies Wish Lists
The Helping Ninjas would like to be able to connect you directly to the organizations that are in need of donated items. Please see the following local Indy organizations that are accepting donations. Click on the name to be directed to their website.
If you are a not-for-profit organization and would like to be listed please email us. We can help you get your donations to the right place or even help get you started on organizing a small fundraiser ! If you would like more information on local not for profit agencies that are donating near you, email us.
The Pajama Program: Indianapolis, IN
The donated pajamas to The Pajama Program will go to the following local organizations with children in need: Hamilton County Head Start is federally funded (Located n Noblesville).
Accepting Donations of New Pajamas
- Hamilton County Head Start is federally funded (Located n Noblesville). Reusing classrooms at a school that is no longer being used has established a daycare center. Around 180 poverty family level income children – from infants to age 5 . Children are there only during the fiscal school year. Pajamas of all sizes are needed.
- Lutherwood School (Funded by Community Hospital) They are in need of pajamas from youth size 6 to adult XL. It is a treatment facility for children from homes of abuse and neglect providing a K-12 school on site. The kids get individual and group therapy. Children are here for an average of 4 months. From here, they either go back to their homes or into Foster Care.
Hands of Hope This organizationdistribute to local foster care children and our partner orphanages, both at locally and around the world.
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- Underwear – NEW (Child and Adult Sizes S-M-L)
- First Aid supplies: bandages (all sizes), antibiotic ointment, anti-fungal ointment, anti-itch cream, antibacterial wipes
- Over the counter medicines (for children and adults): pain reliever/fever reducer (ibuprofen or acetaminophen), cold and flu relief, stomach relief, allergy relief
- School supplies: pens, pencils, markers, glue
Merciful Hope Center Carmel, IN Servicing families in need for Hamilton County
Baby Pantry Donations:
These items are currently our greatest need. Can be NEW (or gently used):
Newborn Clothing: 0-3 and 3-6 mo.
Baby Blankets and Bedding
Towels and Baby Washcloths
Pack and Play Sheets (great need)
Breast Pumps (great need)
Baby Monitors (great need)
We can accept the following NEW items:
Diapers* (all sizes)
Pack and Plays
Back & Front Carriers
Baby Proofing Items
Horizon House Indianapolis, IN. See the list of items needed at Horizon House – whom provides across-the-board services – on site and on the street – to help all people who are homeless build more stable, secure lives.
Items Need List:
- Paper Towels
- Gas Cards
- Bus Passes
- Trash Bags
- Magic erasers
- Light Bulbs
- Adult Cold Medicine & Pain Reliever
- Body Wash
- Shaving Cream
- Instant Oatmeal
- Granola Bars